I absolutely love it and have so much to learn in hopes of one day taking decent photos. But until then, enjoy a few of my mediocre amateur shots. :)



My Faves :)




I know the last one is random after seeing shots of flowers and nature, but I just love our lamps and was bored one night. I only photoshopped two of the photos (the ones with a shadow frame), otherwise the camera has a setting to do the color swap on it's own. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this camera? So, what do you think?





5 comments:
I WANT ONE!!!!!
That is all.
Ok, so it's really not. I'm so excited for you! Have tons o' fun taking awesome pictures!
Nice work on winning the war! So glad you like it! I too have so much to learn about mine! Good cameras are THE BEST!
Awesome pictures and an awesome camera. Grats on getting your way. ;)
You were bored one night? Why weren't you on LotRO? There's plenty to do :)
...and you are putting it to such good use, too!
I am in awe of the second one with the skyscape. Glorious!
Post a Comment