Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Zoo Day

On Saturday we took Kelton and my little cousin, Nessa, to the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo. It was such a great day....not too warm, no rain and lots of fun animals. To see the entire album of pictures, click here. And here are a few of my favorite shots from the day. Enjoy!
(BTW...I fixed the link to view the entire album of pics taken at the zoo)


My Absolute Favorite Shot!! :)







Later that night we gathered at my parents home to celebrate my mom's birthday and Father Day. I managed to snap a couple cute shots of my little cousins. They are just so adorable.





SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Oh, that butterfly shot is golden! I'm so jealous of your new toy. I need to save up to get one.

It looks like you all had a great time at Justin's home away from home. :)

Lisa D said...

Those pictures are quite nice. But it looks like your favorite pictures were ones that DIDN'T have Justin or Kelton in them :P

Anonymous said...

That butterfly bench is beautiful!! Never seen one quite like it. And it is featured by Nessa so well, too.

Thanks for sharing the fun activities. Glad to see you had a great birthday and Father's Day.

(Note, I couldn't get you link to work, it went to an error page.)

Lisa D said...

Yeah, so the only pics we can see are those on the post, which makes it look like just you and your niece went to the zoo.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS