Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Battle

I want.....Canon EOS Rebel XS Digital SLR Camera




Justin wants.....



.......we'll see who wins......


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

I'm with you, Mandi. I want one of those, too.

And, seriously, Justin....an X-Box? Come on! I thought you were a PS3 kind of guy. Are you changing your loyalties? (I say Mandi wins because you already have a PS3 AND a computer on which to play fun games.)

Cheri said...

I will say let the wife go first. Justin you will be surprised of what will happen for you when she is happy. Plus hello you can't take great memories with a X-Box. You will need to be able to look back and say that was a good time or do you remember this. Pictures are great! Games are good, but not great.

Lisa D said...

I think you should both compromise and get a puppy :)
(no one's allergic, right?)

Anonymous said...

Ha...I wish. Unfortunately while we live in this apartment we cannot have a dog. Yet another reason to move. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks. Popcorn, anyone?

Mc said...

This is an obvious choice. A camera will break a lot faster than the xbox. Plus, you both have photographic memories...right?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS