Monday, May 4, 2009
Falling Behind
Since we have gotten back from our honeymoon, I have not wanted to do anything wedding related. With the mountain of Thank You's, laundry, and gifts to tackle, this lack of motivation is not such a good thing. But this is my first attempt to get back to it...a face lift of the old blog. "The Vincent View" will soon be packed with adventures of the newlyweds. It is my goal this week to post pictures of the Honeymoon, new purchases and fun times. So bare with me. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oo fun...can't wait to see pics from the honeymoon!
I almost didn't find it under the new address tag. Thankfully a little research found it. (Now, if on the other hand you'd rather I don't visit this page, just drop a little note and I can let your blog enjoy a little more quiet. ;-> )
The new blog looks beautiful! Modern with Victorian accent.
A huge good luck on the Thank You cards. That was my biggest wedding-related obstacle. And catching up on blogs. Still haven't gotten that one fully figured out yet.
Looking forward to all the pictures!
Post a Comment