Sunday, December 16, 2007

Santa Came Early

On Friday night Santa came early and insisted we open a few presents that evening. So I picked one out for Justin to open. He was rather shocked when he opened up the box to discover a bunch of wrapping paper scraps and plastic sacks. But after some rummaging through the garbage he discover a present wrapped in tissue paper. To his surprise it was Assassin's Creed for the PS3. He did some more digging and soon found yet another tissue wrapped present. He was very excited to see it was Planet Earth on Blu-ray. It was then my turn to join in on all the fun. Justin brought the gift he wanted me to enjoy early. I was ecstatic to discover a Magic Bullet. I have been infatuated with this thing and watch the infomercial every time I find it on TV.But wait....when I opened the box of my new gift, I discovered yet another little present.A little something in a square box. I flipped back the lid and discovered a very beautiful necklace from Helzbergs. I love it!

It was then time to open the gift that Santa had brought for us. It was very nicely wrapped and had a gigantic silver bow on it. I decided that Justin deserved to open it, since I'm so kind and take better pictures then he does. He was speechless when he discovered what was beneath the wrapping paper.It took him about 10 seconds to register that it was a Play Station 3, then he starting hooting and hollering. You can tell by the picture that he's a little excited!

So since Friday night, Justin has been parked in front of the TV, discovering all the features the PS3 has to offer. And I have been making whatever I can put together and mix in my Silver Bullet. I am now a fruit smoothie expert! :D


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

hahaha That's awesome! I bet he has been playing that thing ever since. Cute pictures...keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

Well thanks! We both have been enjoying the new PS3. I love the picture it has with movies. It's pretty amazing!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS