Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Wishes

The week is finally over and I'm done working until after the Holiday. Unfortunately, I have been blessed with a cold to battle with over Christmas...Hopefully a couple doses of Zicam will work! But I'll make the best of it and enjoy the time off. We finished up our shopping this morning and are all set to go. I can't wait to get home and see my family. Justin and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Schuyler. We have Christmas at my Aunts tomorrow night and then at my mothers' Monday night.

While we were at the mall this morning, Santa was there taking last minute requests from little boys and girls. As we walked by, we over heard one little boy say, "That's not Santa! His beard isn't even long enough!" Hope he doesn't make the naughty list! Now I leave you with pictures of other little ones who weren't too found of the man in the red suit!



Hope all of the you have a wonderful Holiday and safe travels.
Merry Christmas!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS