With the beautiful views and amazing tall trees in our neighborhood, it's hard not to want to go for a walk or run. It's been hard in the past year with how busy I have been with working both part time as a nurse and running my photography business to find the time for me. Sadly, time for working out has not often times made the busy schedule. But now that things have slowed down a bit and while I'm still in the job hunting phase out here, I have lots of "me time" and I am loving it!
I had my stride evaluated to help determine the best shoe for me.
I ended up in a new pair of Adrenalines by Brooks. They are fantastic! I do not have any pain what-so-ever when I am walking/jogging.
I found the most amazing trail. One can't help but be happy and at peace with this view.
The air is always so crisp and clean. Ahhhhh.....
Even the girls get in their daily workouts.
They got stylish new harnesses, too. Wouldn't want them walking the neighborhood
in last years styles. LOL
Zooey helps me with my ab workouts by adding resistance and sitting on my feet,
she'll even lick the sweat off my brow. ha ha ha
So there you have it.
Yet another reason why I love living in the Pacific Northwest.










No comments:
Post a Comment