In the middle of May I went back to Nebraska for a little over a week. I was booked for a wedding, but came back a week before so that I could attend both of my nieces special events. My new niece, Brooklyn, was getting baptized and Alyvia was having party to celebrate her 2nd Birthday.
Brooklyn was so good during her baptism. She didn't make a peep and loved when father poured the warm water over her. Her little sister and cousin sure did their best to steal the show. Between feeding each other Goldfish crackers and cracking cheesy smiles, I was doing my best to keep my own giggles quiet during the service.
I cannot believe how big Baby B is getting...and she is so strong! She has had lots of practice with tummy time and can hold her head up like a champ. She loves to look around and has the biggest brown eyes. Such a little doll!
And then it was time for Alyvia's Birthday party. She is crazy over Minnie Mouse, so the theme was perfect! She even had her own miniture-sized head table. lol Her and her cousin are like two peas in a pod...and seriously adorable together!
After an afternoon nap by the guest of honor, it was time to party. The adults had a good time playing a yard game (I can't remember the name...but it was fun!), and the girls enjoyed
playing on Alyvia's new picnic table.
I picked up some new pixie themed overlays, so I thought I would try one out on this cute little fairy princess. I love it!
Definitely think there will be a pixie themed photoshoot in my near future. LOL
The rest of the week in Nebraska was spent hanging out.
I went back to Lincoln and had a slumber party with my nieces.
Alyvia seriously cracks me up.
She is too stinkin' cute!
She is too stinkin' cute!
My mom and I did some golfing. After all, we had to break in that new golf cart.
And what's golf without a beer? or two? :)
And I got a fun "hair makeover." I had about 5 inches cut off and had much lighter highlights put in....just in time for summer. I LOVE IT!
The wedding I was booked for went really well. It was a cute little country event. Feel free to head over to my photography Facebook page to see some of the sneak peek.
On Sunday, I flew back home to Seattle. For the past couple of weeks, Justin and I would keep saying to each other, "I can't believe that we really live out here (Seattle)." Upon getting back, I finally feel like this is home...and I {love} living here. :)
My little Zooey was happy that I was home, too.

















No comments:
Post a Comment