Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Fun Little Advanture

 Justin and I took a fun little adventure up Whidbey Island and over Decpetion Pass a few weekends ago.


It started with a ferry ride...with our car! Even though it's considered a mass transit method out here, we truly feel that a ferry boat rides are quite a treat.  They are so much fun!  :)


 I loved Whidbey Island!
There were tons of cute little wineries (yes, I definitely plan to tour these in the future)
...and cute little farmers markets....


...and cute little cafes along the water...



....and cute little boat houses out on the docks.


 Stay Calm and CLAM on!


Deception Pass.  I'm not a fan of heights, but the views were spectacular.








I would say this adventure was a huge success
Who wants to go with us next time?  :)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS