Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Picture Overload


Am I posting up too many pictures?  Between Facebook, this blog and my photography blog, I feel like people are starting to get annoyed with the quantity of pictures I post.  

In my defense all I have to say is, "I love taking pictures."  And who wouldn't with a wonderful camera like I have.  There are so many settings I can choose from to capture the moment, even if I don't know how to use all of them just yet.

Practice makes perfect.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Too many pictures?!?!? NEVER!!!!

Love you and your trigger happy finger. :)

Lisa D said...

Nah, there aren't too many pictures. They're nice because they offer glimpses into your life that words alone can't describe well enough.

Amanda Sue said...

Well thanks ladies. Those are my thoughts too. :)

Austin said...

I don't mind as long as the quality stays where it is. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS