It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I love this time of year for two reasons.
Christmas Lights.
And Christmas Goodies.
And this weekend we have experienced both.
Last night, Justin, Leela and I drove around town. Listen to Christmas music. Drinking Hot Chocolate. And looking at Christmas lights. Plus, it gave me a chance to practice night shots with my camera. It was so much fun!
This morning we set out to the grocery store to get the needed supplies for my baking extravaganza.
This is what 7 hours of baking looks like.
Stain-glass Sugar Cookies
Justin's Favorite....."Tassies"
Dipped Pretzels
Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprints
Bing Cherry Bars
Yummmm!
I also have Gingerbread Cookie Dough chilling in the fridge. But those will have to wait until tomorrow.
I am one tired lady.
What is your favorite Holiday Treat Must-Have?

























4 comments:
Hot chocolate and Christmas lights sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening! And those treats look delectable. I think my favorite holiday treat is cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. :)
Oooooooo! Send me the recipe for your bing cherry bars??? I've never even seen them before, but I LOVE cherry and they look fab. Merry Christmas!
Thanks ladies. It really was a lot of fun baking all of that too. it really put me in the holiday spirit.
Wendy-I've had a few other people ask me for that recipe and also the Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprints. So I'm going to a blog post with those recipes in the next day or two. :)
Those thumbprints look super yummy! You should post the recipes for these treats. Share the deliciousness!
Post a Comment