Over the weekend we went back to Schuyler, where my mom was attempting to have a surprise birthday party for me. Needless to say, I was on to her. :) But when we arrived, my cute little cousins jumped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!" They were both sporting Mickey Mouse party hats and blowing noise makers that were well past their years. My mom has been cleaning in preparation to their move, and found these lovely favors.
Later in the evening, I was down on the computer and Nessa (5 years old) was standing next to me. She pointed up to the globe that was on top of the desk and asked, "What's that?" I proceeded to bring it down and explain to her what it was. Spinning the globe round and round she said, "and this is where the stores are. And this is where the houses are. And here are more stores." Then she abruptly stopped and pointed, proclaiming "And this is China." I about fell out of my chair when I looked and found that she was absolutely RIGHT! With my jaw dragging on the floor, I took her upstairs to share with the rest of the family her vast knowledge of the world. They were all amazed as she repeatedly identified where China was on the globe. Genius!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow! Such a smart little cutie!
So cute!
Post a Comment