Seriously, who comes up with these things?! And books on tape are great! That's how I listened to "Gone with the Wind"... but the library only had the first 14 tapes so now I have to read the book to finish it. Good stuff.
Wife. Daughter. Sister. Married to the greatest man I have ever known. We have two furbabies who make me smile everyday. We live in the greatest place on Earth, the Pacific Northwest. Life is Good!
4 comments:
Oh, that sounds so nice! I may just have to do this.
Seriously, who comes up with these things?! And books on tape are great! That's how I listened to "Gone with the Wind"... but the library only had the first 14 tapes so now I have to read the book to finish it. Good stuff.
I don't know who does, but I'm glad they do. Gives me an excuse to relax and pamper myself. (Like I really need an excuse though) :)
Maybe I'll celebrate this one late. Today sounds like a good day for this...except our bathtub isn't long enough for me to even sit it :(
Post a Comment