Saturday, February 13, 2010
Love, Love, Love It
I cannot wait to see Valentine's Day. Since I'm on call this weekend, we are going Tuesday night. There are so many big names in this movie...Julie Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Alba, George Lopez, Bradly Cooper, Kathy Bates, Anne Hathaway, Patrick Dempsey...and the list goes on and on and on.
Happy Valentine's Weekend.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You'll have to let me know how it is. I've heard some not so great reviews, which is disappointing because I was excited about it, too.
I have heard those reviews too. But they are also comparing it to Love Actually, and I loved that movie. I'm hoping for the best. :)
V-Day had its cute points, but Love Actually is a brilliant film, which I love. Jas and Joel, you should watch it on Clearplay or whatever that censor-robot-machine that Joel has is called. It's a very charming film with an incredible british cast...which, when compared to our "incredible" american cast for V-day, really makes us look like we have the depth of talent of a kiddie pool vs britian's sub-ocean trench. Seriously, you have Emma Thompson, Liam Neeson, Hugh Grant, and Bill Nighy (my FAVORITE) vs...Ashton Kutcher? Topher Grace? McDreamy/McSteamy? Jessica AlbaBiel? GEORGE LOPEZ?!?!?
Shallow side of the pond indeed.
Anyway, Love Actually has better story, better writing, better characters, and is a delight to watch. (Once you watch it, you'll see why I love Bill Nighy's role in it).
Anyway, even the most disappointing of movies is made more enjoyable by the fact that I got to see this one with my precious lovely wife! :D Love you honey!
Post a Comment