So it's been slow, but it's getting easier each day and am almost back to where I was before I got sick. April and May will be here before I know it! :) I wish my workout facility looked like the one above! I put my workout playlist on my blog music player so you can enjoy your own workouts as much as I am mine! What other good workout songs are out there? Have Fun!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Workout Mania
Yes, I'm still alive. I'm sure many of you thought that I had fallen victim to my illness, but I battled through many tough days and persevered! I'm finally feeling like myself and have gotten back into training. I have grown a new sympathy for my ill patients. I can't believe that a couple sick days can completely wipe a person out. I recently heard that it takes 3 days to recover from every 1 day spent sick in bed, and I whole-heartedly believe that is true!
So it's been slow, but it's getting easier each day and am almost back to where I was before I got sick. April and May will be here before I know it! :) I wish my workout facility looked like the one above! I put my workout playlist on my blog music player so you can enjoy your own workouts as much as I am mine! What other good workout songs are out there? Have Fun!
So it's been slow, but it's getting easier each day and am almost back to where I was before I got sick. April and May will be here before I know it! :) I wish my workout facility looked like the one above! I put my workout playlist on my blog music player so you can enjoy your own workouts as much as I am mine! What other good workout songs are out there? Have Fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better! I totally believe the whole thing about days to recuperate in ratio to days spent in bed. I spent last weekend in bed with some sort of flu-like thing and had just started recovering when it hit again this weekend. Two weekends in a row spent in bed...not fun. :( Good luck with your training!
Yay for not being sick!! Also for working out :D
Your blog totally kicks my blog's butt...maybe I'll have to fix that...
...or I could just kick YOUR butt... ;)
Post a Comment