In other news....I'm sick....AGAIN....heading to the doctor to get some good drugs!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Utah, Here We Come
Well it's official! We just booked our airline tickets to go to Utah in March. We will be spending a whole week with Justin's family and friends and my best friend, Kassidi and her family. I can't wait to see everyone!
So for all of you out there....we fly in at 6pm on March 25 and are leaving at 6:45 pm on April 1. A whole week!
In other news....I'm sick....AGAIN....heading to the doctor to get some good drugs!
In other news....I'm sick....AGAIN....heading to the doctor to get some good drugs!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Woo Hoo! That will be so fun! Let's start planning! Good food, good movies, a few good photography sessions?
Wait check that...one box of oreos and one large dominos pizza...also one gallon of milk...hahaha how in the heck did we do that by the way??
Hahaha....I have no idea how or even why we did that once upon a time. I now have a 2 Oreo max! I can't wait to come out there! Justin's bday is the 27th! He wants to spend the first couple days with his family, which will be fun. Then he has a friends' wedding reception on Saturday night. Other than that....we need to start thinking of what else we should do! It'll be nice having everyone so close to one spot (less time driving!) But we are getting a rental car.
I wish Joel and I could be there. Darn! Have fun, though!
Post a Comment