A few weeks ago, Justin and I took to the big city of Seattle for some more exploring.
First up....the Chihuly Glass Exhibit. This is probably my most favorite place we have been to so far.
Love!!!
We then took the monorail from the Space Needle to the downtown area and walked out to the piers.
We walked through the greatest market in the world (in my opinion)....love this place!
Had lunch at the Crab Pot. I've never been to keen on seafood, but now living on the coast I am growing to like it more...with Justin's encouragement of course. By the end of our meal at the Crab Pot, I was cracking open the crab legs, and pulling the meat out of them on my own. Quite the win in my books. :)
We did a tour of the Underground. Did you know that in the late 1800's, Seattle actually burned down and that the city that we all know and love is actually built on top of it? This tour blew our minds. It was so interesting to hear of the history of the city.
While on our way back up to central Seattle to catch the monorail back out to the Space Needle, we came upon this really cool building. I don't know the name of it or anything...I just love the architecture!
Another successful adventure in the books!



























No comments:
Post a Comment