We are now Seattle-ites! Justin and I arrived to our new home late Saturday evening. We were soooo tired and soooo very happy to be here after spending two full days in our CRV.
Since our "stuff" wasn't scheduled to arrive until Tuesday, there wasn't much for us to do at the house. So we set out exploring our new location on Sunday.
You may ask, "where was the first place we visited?"
You may ask, "where was the first place we visited?"
Well, the Sound, of course. :)
We explored the Mukilteo Bay.
We took the ferry across to Whidbey Island...
Hung out with the seagulls....
and had fresh fish at Ivar's...
We also became members at Costco, Fred Meyer and Safeway and bought new phones. LOL.
It was a good day!
On Monday, I decided to do a little solo exploring, while Justin went to work. I found the Everett Mall and various other similar important locations that are conveniently very close to home. My husband, however, was not so happy to hear how close they are to our house....lol.
Tuesday....our stuff arrived. YAY!
Ugh...maybe not so exciting. :)
My OCD kicked into high gear and within just 24 hours, our kitchen/pantry, dining room, living room and master suite are already completely unpacked.
(same shot as above after unpacking)
(same shot as above after unpacking)
Then I took a little, much-needed, break and put my feet up.
We finally got internet this morning, so I am playing catch up with my business. I have also found a groomer and vet for our pups. This task is more stressful then finding a doctor and hairdresser for myself. Yeesh!
They go to the groomer tomorrow, so I'm hoping I found a good place that we can use for years and years.
Tomorrow is our FIVE year Wedding Anniversary. We plan to celebrate over the weekend by exploring more of the area. I hear a couple pods of Orca's have been spotted in the Sound down by Seattle. I can't wait and hope we get to see one soon! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment