Monday, April 21, 2014

Celebration

With our anniversary falling on Friday and since Justin usually doesn't get home until 6 or so from work, we decided to celebrate our five-year anniversary on Sunday.

After a late night of watching 3-D movies on our new HUGE tv in our Entertainment Room (I promise I will put up pics of our house once it is all done), we slept in on Sunday morning.  I made a yummy brunch as we decided on our plans for the day.  

We agreed on a walk through the Washington Parks Arboretum and Japanese Gardens.  It was beyond amazing and absolutely gorgeous.  I can't believe such a peaceful place is in the middle of the big city.
Beautiful (get ready for picture overload)....











....followed up by a stroll on the pier of Edmonds and a ferry ride across the Sound to Kingston....


...where we saw a couple of Harbor Seals.  If you look real hard, you can see one in the picture...

 

....and a lovey view during our yummy dinner at Anthony's.


Happy Anniversary, Justin!  Here's to many more milestone anniversaries.
Love You!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS