Since my last post, our schedule has changed a bit. Justin and I have been able to reschedule our move date up a week. YAY! But that means, the movers will be here THIS Wednesday and Thursday! AH....only 3 days from now. So needless to say, things have really kicked into high gear and have gotten REALLY crazy.
I had a quick little garage sale yesterday and happily got rid of everything that we didn't want to move out to Seattle. All the utilities have been scheduled to change over to the new owner on the 18th. My last day at work will be Tuesday and I plan to move all the stuff that will be riding with us in the CRV (including the dogs...ha ha ha) out to my moms Tuesday night. Justin is taking the red-eye out of Seattle early Friday morning and gets into Omaha around 8:30am, at which time we will hit the road. We plan to get to Ogden Friday night and then to our new home Saturday evening. I am sooooo excited!
But yet it's bitter sweet as I see our home starting to empty out and get packed up. It's hard to not get emotional. I've also started saying my goodbye's to the patients I've been seeing for the past 5 years. I know I will probably never see some of them again, while others have already looked me up on Facebook so we can stay in touch.
Friday will be here before we know it.
I cannot wait to be back with my hubby and starting our new adventure.





No comments:
Post a Comment