Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zooey

It's A Girl!



We added this cute little bundle of joy to our family on Friday.  
Zooey is a Morkie (just like Leela) and is 8 weeks old.


After just three days, I am convinced that she is the smartest little dog in the world.  She already knows that she needs to go outside to do her business. That crate time means quiet time. And that the key to a good nap is a good pillow.



Playtime is so much fun.  Even though Zooey is about 1.5 pounds she is mighty.  She does her best to tug back at the toys when Leela is on the other end.  And Leela is doing such a good job of playing gently with her. 


I know this shot is horribly out of focus, but I thought it was so cute.  It shows how much these two already love to run around and chase each other, that and the fact that Leela is airborne.  LOL!


Best of all, she and Leela have been inseparable.  
It is amazing to see the bond that they have already made.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

I love that airborne picture! :D I'm so glad they get along.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS