Thursday, April 19, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

There have not been enough hours in the days this week.  With getting a new puppy, our schedules have been stretched almost to a breaking point.  I have been getting up at 5:30 am to get to work at 7, home for lunch and then back to work.  Work has been super crazy and I have been doing 9-11 hour days.  By the time I get home I'm exhausted and super stressed out.  I have been on the brink of a breakdown on more then one occasion.  Justin has been a great help, but he's on the injured reserve list as he hurt his big toe Saturday night amidst the midnight tornado warning whistles and running up and down the basement steps.  He has also started a new class this week and has been busy trying to study.

Yesterday was Justin & my 3 year Wedding Anniversary.  We were not able to go out and celebrate because I had my photography class last night.  We are hoping to go out to dinner/movie Friday night, but by then we both may just want to celebrate by taking a nap. LOL!  For our anniversary, Justin surprised me by having this beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to my office.



They are so pretty and smell wonderful.  He also took the early morning "outing" with the dogs today so that I could sleep in a little bit.  Best Husband Award!

One thing that has gone by the wayside this week has been my Half Marathon training.  Boo.  Hopefully I can get in a run tonight after a session with my personal trainer at the Y.  Only 3 weeks until the big run.  I'd say race, but it will definitely not be that for me. :)  My goal is to just finish all 13.1 miles.

I am super excited for the two Engagement photo sessions I have this weekend.  One of them is with a close friend from nursing school on Saturday and then we plan to go out after the shoot and catch up. 

Phew.  I have to keep telling myself to just take deep breaths and take it one day at a time.  I know this crazy time is only short lived (until Zooey can go longer between "outings") but it sure has started with a bang.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Justin said...

You are an amazing woman, puppy-mommy, and wife! I love you babes!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS