Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Better late then never, right?  :)  We are pretty low key in the Vincent household when it comes to VDay.
We usually plan to go out the weekend after when the crowds are much less crazy.  So on Saturday we are getting pedicures, eating at one of our favorite restaurants and maybe seeing a movie.  Fun!

My coworkers, however, decided we all should make a Valentine's box and pass out Valentine's.  

I thought I would be a little creative, and passed out love notes from Leela.


The Valentine's Box/Envelope that I created.


Justin brought home this lovely cookie.  I would like to know where the person that inscribed on the treat learned how to spell.  Did you know that "be" has officially been changed to "BEE" for any and all occasions?


I thought I would be sneaky and send Justin a Candy Bouquet on Vday, but the flower shop did not deliver it to him on Tuesday.  I called them on Wednesday to find out what happened and the lady was very nice and apologetic.  They ended up crediting me back the cost and still delivered the bouquet out to him. 
He was pretty excited, as you can see.  :)


I was super excited to buy myself the new flash that I have been wanting.  


It was a pretty good day.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS