The last weekend in January, we had a birthday party back at my moms' house. Leela's 1st birthday was on January 31st and mine was February 1st.
There were Presents....
And Cuteness....
And Cake.....
We also celebrated my birthday with Cake....
And Presents....
I got this and Photoshop CS5 from my wonderful hubby.
On my actual birthday, I took the day off from work and had fun taking pictures at a couple parks in town. Justin went in to work until noon and then we were able to spend the rest of the day today. It was a perfect day. :)
There were Presents....
And Cuteness....
And Cake.....
We also celebrated my birthday with Cake....
And Presents....
I got this and Photoshop CS5 from my wonderful hubby.
On my actual birthday, I took the day off from work and had fun taking pictures at a couple parks in town. Justin went in to work until noon and then we were able to spend the rest of the day today. It was a perfect day. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment