Thursday, January 19, 2012

52 Week Photo Project: Week 1-3

I recently joined a photography forum and have been getting tons and tons of tips and feedback.  I found a thread that I thought sounded like fun....The 52 Week Photo Project....and joined.  Every week a word or phrase is given and then the challenge is to interpret however you want by means of a photograph. I am also going to share my photo submission here on my blog every week as well.  Doesn't it sound like fun?!

Week 1: Romance.

Now there is some commitment.  Taking a nap next to your love, while sitting on a slab of ice.  WOW!

Week 2: Music.

I actually captured this when we were out in California.  :)

Week 3: Color.
(I submitted two for this week, because I couldn't decide between the two)


...and...
.
 Another one from our Disneyland Christmas.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

That sounds like a neat project. I like the pictures you took, especially the one of the ducks. Very sweet.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS