Sunday, October 9, 2011

Super Saturday

Yesterday was a great day.

Garage Home Improvement Project
Earlier in the week Justin decided he wanted to build himself a workbench in the garage.  So with the measurements and sketch of the workbench, we set out for Home Depot to purchase the lumber.

Justin got right to work when we got home.




Leela, of course, had to check everything out first.
 Leela, The Foreman....

All Done!  It looks fabulous!


Kitchen Home Improvement Project
A couple of weeks ago, I decided that our kitchen needed a little something.  A tile back-splash.  So while we were at Home Depot, we picked up a couple tile patters that we liked.

Option #1
 Option #2

And the winner is.....#2!  It is so pretty.  The shiny pieces (it didn't photo very well) are brushed nickel pieces that match our stainless steel appliances.  We are also going to get square brushed nickel nobs for the cabinets.  I am so excited.  I think it is going to look amazing.

Leelas Graduation
Yesterday was Leelas last day of Puppy Training class.  I am happy to announce that she passed.  Yay! The instructor had a little graduation cap to put on the pets for a photo op.  And you know me....I can never pass up a photo op


Isn't she cute!?  We will start the intermediate class in a couple weeks.


Huskers Won!
And the final even that made yesterday a great day was the Huskers pulling off a victory over Ohio State.  Nebraska was down 20-6 at Halftime and came back to win 34-27, making it the greatest come back in school history.


It was quite the game!  GO BIG RED!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS