Over the weekend, I decided that we needed to start recycling. We looked into having curb-side pickup, but then quickly discovered that there is a recycling drop off that is completely free just a few blocks away. YAY! So on Saturday I went to the store and picked up four bins. Being the creative person that I am, I designed sings and bin labels.
I had to include this picture of Leela photo-bombing my shots. LOL. She cracks me up.
I'm very happy with how the bins turned out and am excited to be doing our part to Save the Earth. However small that difference may be.
I had to include this picture of Leela photo-bombing my shots. LOL. She cracks me up.
I'm very happy with how the bins turned out and am excited to be doing our part to Save the Earth. However small that difference may be.








No comments:
Post a Comment