Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sackboy Challenge

For Christmas, Justin's mom made all of the kids Sackboys based off of a family favorite game...Little Big Planet.  If you're not familiar with these little guys.  Check out the video.



Earlier in the month, my sister-in-law issued a challenge between family members to create our own real-life versions of the creatures we all have created in the game.  Justin and I finally were able to get creative this weekend and here are our entries for ROUND 1....

Justin's "Abominable Snowman"

Justin's "Superman"

Mandi's "Shop Girl"

The Gang

Now to put our Sackboy, monster and girl into their scenes....

Shop Girl hits the street in her sparkly pink convertible, arriving at her favorite place on Earth.


Justin recreated a possible scene of a fight between Storm Troopers and Rebels on Hoth being interrupted by a yeti-monster.

And Superman flies over head, keeping the streets safe from crime.

So there you have it Vincent's.   Whatchya got? ;)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

Party of Five said...

I have no idea what this is, really, but it's cute! :) Hope you guys are well, and congrats on your house! (I understand I'm late on this, sorry :)

Amanda Sue said...

Hey Wendy. It's from Little Big Planet. A video game on PS3. It's a very fun multiplayer game.
Check it out. :)
http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en/

Austin said...

Tracie loves/is addicted to that game. I've only really watched her play it, but those Sackfolks you made are too cute.

Tell Justin's mom to market those sackboy dolls, if she isn't already.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS