Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Week and a Half To Go....

We were so excited to see what was all done at our home this week.  Cabinets....check.   Countertops.....check.  Carpet......check.  The appliances are almost done along with the light fixtures.  There are a few finishing touches and some major cleaning/detailing before we complete our walk-thru on day of closing.  Enjoy this weeks pictures.....

 Kitchen

 I Love Our Lights



 Built In Desk Off Kitchen

 Livingroom View From Kitchen

 I Love Our Ceiling Fans

 1/2 Bathroom....Yay For Plumbing.  LOL

 Yay For Carpeting



 Left Side of My Closet in Master Bedroom

 Right Side of My Closet in Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom Vanity

 Our House Number :)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see it all decorated and such. :)

(And Justin, quit complaining -- it's not like you ever had to do dishes when you were growing up.) ;)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS