Ah, the hand turkey. Remember making one of these as a youngster? I'm sure my mom still has ours in a box hoping to one day make a scrapbook.
On this Thanksgiving Day I am thankful for many things in my life.
My mom and step dad are two of them. I am so thankful that they allowed Justin and I to stay with them for the last 3 weeks as we were homeless...and for countless other reasons as well.
I'm thankful for my husband. He is my rock, my true love. He's been there through thick and thin. He knows when I'm in a bad mood and always tries to make me laugh and let go of whatever is bothering me. I am so excited to start the next chapter of our lives with him by my side.
I am thankful for our health and our jobs. We have had a very good year and are thankful for all that we have been blessed with.
I am thankful for the good weather that we had for the past 3 weeks that allowed us to travel safely from North Bend to Lincoln.
I am thankful that my family was able to gather together last Saturday, despite all of our crazy schedules. It was so good to share hugs and laughs with them all.
I am thankful for the love from my in-laws and cannot wait to spend Christmas with them all in Utah.
Happy Thanksgiving to all our family and friends.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm thankful for you, the most wonderful wife I could have ever wished for :)
Also for donuts.
Post a Comment