A couple posts back you may remember me blogging on our new treadmill. Since we bought it, I have lost 13 pounds and am on it almost everyday. It is so convenient! Then, last week while Justin was in Chicago at a conference, he won a new iPod. He graciously gave it to me since mine was the older version. He's the best! So needless to say I have been downloading music and creating different playlists. I also bought the little Nike sensor for my shoe and joined nikerunning.com. I know this will motivate me to keep at it until I reach my goal. And what is my goal you may ask. Well goal number one is to run a 10K in September with a coworker of mine and then to run the Lincoln half marathon next May. Today I tried out the Nikerun Program for the first time while jamming out to an amazing playlist I created. My 3 mi run felt pretty good.
Here is the Playlist:
*Let's Get it Started by Black Eyed Peas
*I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
*Burn it to the Ground by Nickelback
*What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilara
*OMG by Usher
*She's a Genius by Jet
*The Anthem by Pitt Bull
*Gold Digger by Kayne West & Jaime Foxx
*Never Again by Nickelback
*Everybody's Got Their Something by Nikka Costa
*Cuz I Can by Pink
*Sweetest Girl by Wyclef_Jean_Ft._Akon_Lil_Wayne_Nia
*I Know You Want Me by Pitt Bull
What are you rocking to on your MP3?
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Way to go Chicky! That's awesome! Keep it up...I'll be joining you hopefully soon!
Post a Comment