Friday, April 2, 2010

My New BFF



A couple of weekends ago, I purchased this beauty.  And already we've been through a lot.  She's been there for me all week, in good times and bad.  To help take away the stress of the day and forget about all I have to do.  She's the best friend a girl could ask for.  Plus she helped me lose 4 pounds this week.  Hopefully she can do better for me next week.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

Justin said...

Betrayer! I build her, I give her life, and she betrays me by stealing my wife! :(

Amanda Sue said...

She didn't steal me at all. You just don't like her! You should really give her a chance. ;)

Brandon Bridge said...

I'm gonna be needing me one of those in a few short weeks!! My sister just got one too, she LOVES hers. So excited for ya. Let me know how you like it, I'll be shopping for one when we get to New Mexico!

Amanda Sue said...

I love it Kass, and definitely recommend it to everyone. We got it at Wal-mart....nothing to hyped up. But it was their most expensive model. It has speakers at the top with an audio jack to plug your IPod into. It also has fans at the bottom, which are wonderful. And I'm happy to report that it helped me lose another 4 pounds this week. We are doing a little FitClub at work, so that also helps. ;)
PS...I think you need to hurry up and have you little guy so I can hold him when we're out there next week! :)

Amanda Sue said...

So I've now lost a total of 12 pounds on my new BFF! Today I ran 3.5 mi without stopping. A feat I haven't been able to do in years! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS