Yesterday, Justin and I purchased a Christmas gift for ourselves a little early. After going to a couple stores, we ended up bringing home this beauty from Best Buy....
I absolutely love it! We brought it home and recorded ourselves putting up the Christmas Tree. (those shots will be in the next post!) We can't wait to take it to Utah in a few weeks and in a couple months, capture every happy moment of our Wedding and Honeymoon. :)







3 comments:
That is definitely the next item on our list!! How fun! I hate hearing my voice on home video's, but it's so worth it watching the video's later and having a good laugh. Excellent buy!
Isn't that a fabulous camera?!?!?! We love ours. (Although, I haven't been able to actually post any clips to the blog yet. Let me know if/how you're successful. I'm hoping maybe it was just our internet speed. We had DSL before and now we're on cable.)
Thanks...we are enjoying it too. Haven't hooked it up to the computer yet, but will let you know what we can get to work. Glad you are all moved in. Have fun unpacking and see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment