.....This amazing centerpiece my mother and I put together. She did the fruit on sticks stuck into a pumpkin and I had the idea to place the fall leaves around the bowl. I was so proud of our creativity......And of course my cutie patootie little cousins. After dinner my mom wanted us to all put up the Christmas Tree. A tradition that was started many years ago. Needless to say the girls were very eager to help....
Nessa is now 4 years old....
....and Addy will turn 2 in January. They both are growing up so fast!After the tree was trimmed and decorated (some branches were blessed with SEVERAL ornaments) the girls decided to admire their work from a less traditional view point.
It was a day filled with many memories and a great start to the Holiday Season!





1 comment:
That looks like fun! Congratulations on a successful Thanksgiving. And the centerpiece looks too tasty to eat...
Post a Comment