I turned the picture into a black and white one and then attempted to put some color back into the flowers. Like I said, I still have a lot to learn! I thought for my first round with this program, I didn't do too bad.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Fotoshop Phun
After revamping my website and spending some time on Photoshop, I decided to play around with the program some more. I still have ALOT to learn, but I did try my best and here is what I came up with.....
I turned the picture into a black and white one and then attempted to put some color back into the flowers. Like I said, I still have a lot to learn! I thought for my first round with this program, I didn't do too bad.
I turned the picture into a black and white one and then attempted to put some color back into the flowers. Like I said, I still have a lot to learn! I thought for my first round with this program, I didn't do too bad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love photoshop! Isn't it the best? (I need to upgrade my computer so I can use it again...)
Oh Yeah! Of course! I was trying for hours and hours on how to do that, but the pic I posted was as best I could get. I'll try that! Thank you so much!!
Post a Comment