Sunday, June 29, 2008

Personal Trainer

So I bit the bullet and got a personal trainer to whip my butt into shape before our big day. Yes, that's right...my very own personal trainer! She's there for me everyday, rain or shine and even lets me workout in the comforts of my own living room! I'd like to introduce you to her........this is Sally! :D After searching for months for a Wii Fit, we heard wind that a local Target store was getting some in. So, this morning Justin & I were in line at 7:45 in hopes of snagging one of my own personal trainers. At 7:55am, two Target employees came out and said they had 10 in stock and we were 4th in line....SCORE!
Sally came home with us in a very convenient carrying case. I'll be able to take her with me everywhere. I am not the only one taking advantage of her personalized training....
Yes, Justin has vowed to join me in getting shape before our wedding day. I even heard him say, "this thing is pretty cool." :D
And here I am in my favorite Yoga pose, "the tree." This thing really is impressive. It has yoga, strength training, aerobics, and balance workouts. Sally encourages me to work harder and push myself. It also tracks the progress of my fitness goals. I absolutely love it and believe it was worth the early morning wait in line.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

Jasmine said...

That's awesome! I wish I had the energy to exercise right now. My current exercise routine consists of taking the stairs instead of the elevator during my commute every day. (All things considered, though, I climb at least 18 flights of stairs a day - sometimes more if I run errands when I get home since we live on the second floor).

Anonymous said...

That's great Jas! I've heard low impact Pilates is also good for you during pregnancy. Keeps the muscles loose and keeps them from cramping. :D

kassidi bridge said...

Brandon and I have been talking about getting one of those bad boys after the summer! Awesome work! Keep it up, you're lookin pretty hot!

Austin said...

Nice personal trainer! I like the ones you can step all over and they keep coming back for more! ;)

Those Wii Fit things are pretty dang fun, one of Tracie's friends has one.

Anonymous said...

They are great fun! Plus they work. After just 6 days of using it, I'm noticing a change in my core muscles and balance. If you can afford one....GET IT!

Justin said...

I rule at this thing.

I just beat your score in both Snowboarding AND The Warrior Yoga pose. ;)

Babe this thing is awesome, but you know how much I like it so I won't rant too much here, hehe.

I do love your new picture up top though! :D Very cool!

Brandon Bridge said...

Yes, love the new blog look. Very cute!

Brandon Bridge said...

Hey we're going private with our blog,so send your email address to kassidimarie@gmail.com and I'lladd ya!

Anonymous said...

Mom finally got a Wii Fitness into the house and out of the box. It's been the most popular thing there all week. What's really funny is that they talked me into setting up a Mii there too, and it keeps asking them about me because I haven't been on since. ;->

How has the Wii Fitness held up under extended use? I'm curious if it is addicting enough for long-term activity.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS