Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring has Sprung

Spring is finally here. No more freezing cold days, which Justin is happy for! The birds are chirping, the trees are turning green and the flowers are blooming! The walks on our favorite path are so beautiful and aromatic. Today I turned out to be one lucky lady, as Justin brought me these pretty flowers. I love daisies. I'm also happy to report that we are new owners of a bright...shiny....brand new.....laptop. Yes, we decided to join the in-crowd of mobile interneters and purchased a Dell. With true Justin fashion, we have named it.....Aphrodite. All of our gaming systems seem to have Roman god names, so it was only fitting for us to give her a female name, since I will probably be using it the most. Nothing is better than surfing the net while sitting on the deck, enjoying a ice-cold drink!

Nick & Niki's wedding pictures are in and I've placed a link to them on the right sidebar. They are so beautiful!

Happy Spring!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Ah, Spring. I miss the change in seasons more than anything else since I've been in California. Spring, I have to admit, is one of my favorite times of year, and I got totally jipped out of it this year as we haven't had any moderate temperatures - it's either cold jacket weather or friggin' hot.

Congratulations on your new arrival! How exciting! (Beautiful name, by the way.)

kassidi bridge said...

Yah for new computers! And of course spring time too. We have these cute red finches that land on our balcony every morning.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS