Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Do

I got my haircut! At first Justin shed a few tears for my lost locks, but he has now grown quite fond of it, as have I! I got about 5-6 inches cut off when all was said and done. It was so sad to see my hair all over my hairdressers' floor. I'm loving my new do....it's so much cooler! :D


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

kassidi bridge said...

Mandi that cut is totally you! It's so cute, and fits you so perfect! I love it! I can't believe you didn't do it sooner!

Jasmine said...

So cute! It looks fabulous. :)

Austin said...

I like the new haircut! Looks stylish! Though you just made the gap between you & Justin wider. How DID that big oaf get such a hottie? ;)

miss you guys!

ANeibaur said...

You look great :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS