Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a Week

On Friday night, Justin and I attended our first professional ballet. The St. Petersburg Ballet Co. was performing "Romeo and Juliet" at the Lied Center and I purchased front row tickets. The show was amazing. Thank goodness I had Justin there to help explain things to me from time to time.

The best part of the ballet actually happened before the show even started. While we were walking down to our seats, I spotted someone who looked vaguely familiar. I called out her name and sure enough it was one of my old high school classmates. I had not seen her since Graduation Day. We chatted for quite awhile and exchanged phone numbers in hopes of getting a volleyball team together for summer league. It really was good seeing her and catching up.

On Saturday, we went back to my parents to spend the day with them. We discussed wedding plans, went to see the Ballroom where the reception will be, and enjoyed Jim's famous (not really, but should be) grilling skills! When we got back to Lincoln that evening, Justin talked me into letting him buy Guitar Hero III. I have to admit that the game is a blast and has many, many great songs. We also have the ability to download songs on our PS3....bonus!

Monday was a great day too. I went into Omaha to meet up with a friend to go wedding dress shopping. We hit every open bridal shop in Omaha, some a couple times! I found two dresses that I absolutely love. So we'll see if one of them turns out to be THE DRESS! I still have plenty of time to try on many, many more dresses.

Unfortunately, tomorrow I have to go back to my responsibilities. I work the next three nights. Grueling! At least I have this week to look back on and get me through those long overnight hours.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Oh, I'm so jealous that you got to see the St. Petersburg ballet! I'll bet it was amazing. And Romeo and Juliet is an incredible ballet to boot!

Yay for finding a potential "THE dress"!

kassidi bridge said...

I'm jealous too! Cute picture!

Austin said...

Sounds fun! Miss you guys!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS