Wow!
Has it really been since July that I wrote my last post?!
Goodness, where has this summer gone!?
Well, honestly I know exactly where it's gone.
It's been filled with fun adventures in our new home state, out-of-town visitors, trips back to Nebraska...
....and a little procedure called IVF.
For those who are not aware of what's been going on in the Vincent household,
check out my new blog site for full details.
Has it really been since July that I wrote my last post?!
Goodness, where has this summer gone!?
Well, honestly I know exactly where it's gone.
It's been filled with fun adventures in our new home state, out-of-town visitors, trips back to Nebraska...
....and a little procedure called IVF.
For those who are not aware of what's been going on in the Vincent household,
check out my new blog site for full details.
I promise I do plan to get caught up.
I should be getting some free time back after our last trip to Nebraska (for awhile anyway),
coming up this week.
I should be getting some free time back after our last trip to Nebraska (for awhile anyway),
coming up this week.
So stay tuned!





No comments:
Post a Comment