Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kind of Excited

Over the weekend I had an amazing Newborn session.  The little guy was only 9 days old
and slept the entire 3 hours.  This allowed me to pose him with ease from one to the next.
I am extremely excited with how great his images turned out.
When I put a few of the images up on my Facebook page 
I also tagged the page of the vendor from who I had purchased various props that were
used in the images  One of them being the vendor of a little beanie hat.  Shortly after I
tagged the vendor, I received an email from her.  We came to an agreement, which allows
her to use two of my images with her hat in them.  The next morning I went to her
business page and let out a little screech when I saw that
I had been "published" on Etsy.  

YAY!  :)

I know that this is not anything major for most people, but for me this is the first time
anything like this has happened and I'm a little excited about it.





SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS