Some people fear change, not me. I am very much looking forward to little
change in our lives.
change in our lives.
I usually do not speak of the "heavier" things going on in our lives,
but I figured.....why not CHANGE that.
So here I go......
So here I go......
As many of you know, I have been with the same home health agency for over 4 1/2 years.
Through the years there have been ups and downs, but lately there have been
many more downs and very high levels of stress and anxiety.
many more downs and very high levels of stress and anxiety.
With Justin only 6 short weeks away from completing his MBA, we decided that it was best
for me (my physical and mental health mainly) to put in my resignation
and to switch to part time.
My last "full-time" day will be April 23rd and I will start the part-time position on April 24th.
I will no longer be in the office and will be out in the community seeing patients.
I couldn't be more thrilled about this decision.....getting my hands "dirty" again
and sharpening up those nursing skills that had been pushed to the
back burner when I took the office position.
and sharpening up those nursing skills that had been pushed to the
back burner when I took the office position.
Even though the company views it as part-time, the hours I work is up to me
and how many visits I choose to pick up which ultimately could end up being close to
40 hours in the week.
With going to a field nursing position, this opens up my availability to do more
photography sessions.
YAY!
So there it is. A change. Stay tuned to see how it all turns out.
:)






2 comments:
Congrats. :) Hopefully the change will mean less stress for you.
So how's the part-time position going for you? :)
Post a Comment