We haven't put up our tree or the outdoor lights yet,
but I love all of our Christmas decor around the house.
There is just something so magical about this time of year.
From the colors, to the lights, to the aromas....
I love it all!
I am a huge fan of all the wonderful printables on Pinterest.
And especially love the winter scent from the Scentsy.
Snowy centerpiece.
I had so much fun creating this
and it is absolutely gorgeous with the light low
and the candles burning.
I love how my NOEL and fabric Christmas boards turned out.
Now you all can send me your Christmas cards and I will
pin them on the boards.
I am amazed with the front door wreath I made out of
mini Christmas balls. But I was rather upset that it was too
thick to fit between the door and the storm door. :(
So now it is hanging above our TV.
The sparkling pot is on our front porch.
Another craft I picked up from Pinterest.
Glitter styrofoam balls are so much cheaper then the real ones.
While these two are not part of our Christmas decor,
I must include them in this post because they are just so darn cute.
A fun new take on the self portrait....Holiday Style.
Hope you all are enjoying this time of year as much as we are.
:)











No comments:
Post a Comment