As I was editing photos last night from Thanksgiving, I realized that I did not take that many pictures and what I did take all had the same factor in them.....
Alyvia!
And who doesn't like to see cute baby pictures, so here you go. :)
Four Generations. (I think they called each other to coordinate their outfits)
Great Grandma Krupka and Alyvia
Precious time with her Daddy
Will someone please turn out the lights?
Oh, that Grandpa Jim is such a funny guy.
Sleeping babies are so precious and innocent.
I love these images!
Alyvia investigating the Christmas Tree.
I promise their were more people at our Thanksgiving gathering. :)
It was good to see them all and share in some laughs.
We also did Alyvia's 6 Month photo session.
I am so thrilled with how great they turned out.
She is so darn cute!
(click the picture to be linked to more of her sneak peeks)


web.jpg)


web.jpg)
.jpg)







1 comment:
Such a beautiful child! Nice work, Mandi. Hugs to your family!
Post a Comment