Another month (month and a half) has come and gone without a post.
Procrastinator? Perhaps.
So I suppose I better write something on the happenings of the Vincent's. It's really the same old story.
Procrastinator? Perhaps.
So I suppose I better write something on the happenings of the Vincent's. It's really the same old story.
Justin has been busy with school/work.
I have been busy with photography/work.
And the dogs are still cute. :)
We do have a break in the next couple weeks, so we are looking forward to relaxing and catching up.
I have thousands of pictures to edit from the shoots I've done in the past month.
We have friends coming in today from Utah to visit for the weekend and we are super excited to show them how exciting Nebraska is. Which really only consists of two or three main attractions.
The Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo
and
Husker Football
(and relaxing at my parents house on the lake).
So after this weekend, I'll have something exciting to post about.
Stay tuned.
:)






No comments:
Post a Comment