Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Month? Seriously?

Wow!  It's been over a month since my last post.  Things have been so crazy around here, that I hardly have any time to relax.  Sadly this post will not contain any pictures.  Why?  Because I have been so busy with my photography shoots, that I haven't felt like taking any pictures of our personal activities.  Sorry.  I promise that I will get some up as soon as I can though.

So what's going on in the Vincent household?  Well, our pups are growing like weeds.  Zooey is such a little champ.  She has mastered "sit," "in your crate" and ringing the bell at our back door to go outside.  She loves playing with Leela, baths and sitting on the AC vent on hot days.  She goes in for surgery on Friday.  I hope her recovery is better then Leela's was.  Leela is such a good dog.  She is truly growing up and being a fantastic example for little Zo.  She's my little snuggle bug and loves to cuddle with me to watch a movie.

Justin is ready for a break from his classes.  In a couple weeks he will have his final for the class that he is currently taking and then will be off for almost a month.  YAY!  He is doing so well and is maintaining close to a 4.0 GPA, all the while working full time.  He's amazing.  Oh and of course he is also finding the time to keep up with his gaming skills.  ;)

And as for me.  Work has been a little less stressful this past month which is good because my photography has been super busy.  I have had several sessions in the past month, feel free to check out some of the pictures I have posted here and here.  :)  I just had a wedding shoot over the weekend and coming up this month I have 2 newborn sessions, and 2 engagement sessions.  Phew.  There is going to be many late nights that I'm going to be up editing away.  There is also some exciting stuff ahead for my photography, but I can't quite share the details just yet.  :)  But I will in a couple weeks.

We made a trip to KC at the end of June.  We got to spend some time with my little niece.  I can't believe she is already a couple months old.  She is growing like crazy and is going to be super tall.  I predict that she is going to be a volleyball player.  :)  Then a cousin, one of her friends and  I ran in The Color Run on the 1st of July.  It was the best 5K I have ever done.  I recommend that everyone try this run or one similar at some point in your life.  It's a great time....I guarantee it!!  I do have a couple pictures of this, so maybe I'll get them up tomorrow.  :)

Well I need to get to bed, but wanted to check in at least once this month and let you all know that things are going well here in NE.

Cheers.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS