This summer is seriously flying by waaaayyy too fast. Someone posted on Facebook the other day that there are 130(ish) shopping days left until Christmas. Oh, and Hobby Lobby already has
isle after isle stocked with Christmas decor.
isle after isle stocked with Christmas decor.
Ridiculous.
As promised in my last post, this post will be a little more detailed and will include pictures. YAY! Probably, too many pictures. But oh well. I'm making up for lost time. :)
On July 1, my cousin Chelsea, her friend Melissa and I ran The Color Run. It has been the most fun run I have done to date.
Color Run. KC 2012.
It held true to it's name
It held true to it's name
That same weekend, my mom had a huge family reunion. While I wasn't able to see much of the family at all, we were able to spend a little time with some cousins from the west coast.
The Duarte's live in the Sacramento area.
We are hoping to visit them next summer.
The weekends following have either been filled by being on-call for work or with photography sessions. I had a newborn and an engagement session this past weekend.
They both were so much fun!
I have another love in my life....
My new Canon 7D.
Isn't it so pretty?! :)
I have another love in my life....
My new Canon 7D.
Isn't it so pretty?! :)
My brother's family was back over the weekend. It was my niece's first trip back to Nebraska, so my mom invited the entire family over to meet Lady A.
What a good lookin' family
Deep in Thought
Tummy Time Super Star
PS....She is only 9 weeks old!
Spending some time with Great Gramma Krupka
4 Generations. Precious!
OMG! Doesn't get much cuter then this. :)
And last but not least.....our pups. Zooey had surgery on Friday and is already
running, jumping and wrestling with Leela.
And with a face like this, how can we keep her caged up?!
Ha Ha Ha Ha
I seem to remember a similar photo with Leela.
Leela spent a morning at the "puppy spa"
She loves looking pretty.
And loves posing for my camera, too.
They are so cute. I want to squeeze them constantly.
Until next time.
Cheers.





















4 comments:
Nice pictures! I'm glad you're having a great summer so far.
Oh my gosh. Cute is all I can say to all of this!
(and I am so jealous of your new camera! Joel has told me that I can get a new one in the next year or so, but I'm having such a hard time deciding which one I want. Oh the troubles we have, right?)
Oh, and I have to tell you, Alexis has been saying for a couple weeks now that she wants to go back to Justin and Mandi's. Looks like we'll have to make another trip out soon! :)
Thanks Ladies. It has been a good summer....just going by too fast.
I'm loving my new camera, Jas. I was having a hard time deciding too. Then I read some not so good reviews on the 5DMark's in that they often have major focus issues and have to be sent in for repair and will cont to have issues. A couple other people that I know have 7D's and they love them so I went with that and am glad I did. It's wonderful. I'm excited to start using it in sessions. I'm also going to be working with a professional photographer in a couple weddings she as coming up as 2nd photographer, so I'm going to break it in rather fast. I can't wait! :) Luckily, it's pretty similar to the T2i.
I've been trying to get my name out as an available 2nd shooter, but no success yet. That's good to know about the 5D Marks. I was considering the Mark III, but now I'll have to take another look at the 7D.
Post a Comment