Last week, my boss convinced me to be in the next commercial for our company. I did one last fall, and have gotten many complements on it, so I decided that I would try it again. So on Thursday, I had an appointment at the local TV station to shoot my part. I was a little nervous so I hope it turns out ok.
I'm actually really proud of myself. I've lost 25 pounds in the last couple months. I set a goal to run the Lincoln Half Marathon next year, so I've really been working to get back in to shape. Here I am before the commercial shoot.
I'm actually really proud of myself. I've lost 25 pounds in the last couple months. I set a goal to run the Lincoln Half Marathon next year, so I've really been working to get back in to shape. Here I am before the commercial shoot.






1 comment:
Good for you! 25 lbs. is awesome! My friend wants me to run a 1/2 marathon with her in September....I'm considering it, but really nervous about it. Good luck with the rest of your training!
Post a Comment