Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What a Find!

Last summer my brother gave me a pair of the best sandals I have ever worn.  Sanuk sandals are made from YOGA MATS and feel like little pillows on your feet.  I can walk in these for miles and my feet do not hurt one bit.  I will definitely be replacing my old ones with a few new pairs this year.
They.    Are.     AMAZING!



*Click the picture to go to the website


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Good to know. I pass their store in Downtown Disney all the time, but I never knew what they were. I'll have to check them out. (Except I think the store closed....so I'll have to find another one.)

Amanda Sue said...

Absolutely! Nick sells them at the Pro Shop he works in and can get a pretty decent price for them. So let me know and we can hook you up. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS