Friday, May 13, 2011

Pretty Pink Dress & Purple Flowers

Happy Friday the 13th.  While this day is usually known to have bad luck attached to it, the day has been pretty good for me.  All of my Scentsy orders were dropped off this morning, so I spent some time picking out which new scents I wanted to warm.  I'm excited to get those delivered to my family and friends that ordered, so they too can enjoy their new fragrances. 

I was surprised around noon with a special delivery of flowers from my wonderful coworkers wishing me a speedy recovery.  Sterling roses are my favorite flower.  They are a greyish-purple color and are thornless. They are so pretty!



This afternoon, Leela spent a couple hours at Petco's Puppy Spa.  She came back with a cute bow in her hair and smelling like vanilla.  As I browsed around Petco, I couldn't resist getting her a cute little pink dress.




Waiting for Justin to walk in the door. Adorable!

When I told my mom that I bought Leela a dress, she said I needed to hurry up and have a baby.  LOL.  Sorry mom, not for a couple more years.  :)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS